Grace Kimonge, FFF Farm manager and Otto Ulyate from Rutuba Farm who is part of advisory board.
The FFF Advisory board regulates and balances the strategic interventions of the company. FFF has a very strong and committed Advisory Board. The board is composed of professionals with varied backgrounds of technical expertise and experience. It is through this team that the Board of Directors and employees will be advised on matters related to farming and marketing. The Board has private/individual and Local Government Authority Leaders whose harmonized work will make an important contribution to the growth of the company.
In addition to a professional FFF Board, FFF has invited some very important Stakeholders to be part of an Advisory board to give guidance to the company in every annual meeting.
The Advisory Board members are as listed below:
- Regional Commissioner Iringa, Hon. Ally Hapi
- District Commissioner Kilolo, Hon. Asia Juma Abdaliah
- District Executive Director, Kilolo, Aloyce Kwezi
- lIula Township Executive Officer, Edward Mbembe
- Managing Director SAGCOT, Geoffrey Kirenga
- Managing Director ASAS Dairy, Fuad Jaffer
- Founder and Board member lIula Orphan Program, Berit Skaare,
- Managing Director Sunflower Luxembourg, Tom O’Dea,
- Vice Chancellor Sokoine University of Agriculture, Prof. Raphael T. Chibunda (PhD)
- Owner Rutuba Farm, and adviser to Farm For the Future Tanzania Ltd, Otto Ulyate,
- Commercial Director BU Africa, Yara Africa Fertilizer Ltd, Alexandre Macedo